Here are the currently available resources to assist in playing the game. I highly recommend using this character sheet, as it has places for all essential information, and fits everything nicely onto two sheets of paper (or one sheet double-sided, which I much prefer).
- Heroes of Destiny Character Sheet (XLS | PDF)
- TC Record Sheet (XLS | PDF)
- Extra Equipment Sheet (XLS | PDF | PDF Form)
- Full Weapon List (DOC | PDF) - Accurate as of May 2008. Many changes and additions have occurred since, but as this is not an essential document, it has yet to be updated.
- Full Weapon Descriptions (DOC | PDF) Same as above. Accurate as of May 2008.
Tips and clarifications for using the character sheet:
- The Ability Points box near the top-right corner of the first page has a slash in it. This is for the ratio of ability points remaining to spend (on the left) to total ability points earned. When you gain AP, increase both numbers, and when you spend it, only decrease the left number.
- Threshold of Pain below Hit Points on the front page has two spaces to write. Put your base Threshold of Pain (ToP) on the left side, and your modified ToP in the parenthesis, including your armor, Personality, and other modifiers.
- The Time Count box is meant to keep track of when you are next able to act. You can update this box after every action, adding the appropriate speed factor to what is already written there.
- Monster Index (This is very outdated. You're better off using the monster conversion from D&D 3.5.)
- Hordling Generator
- Quick Monster Conversion from 3.5 Edition D&D to HoD
- An Extended Example of Combat (This is also very outdated and will be updated once I finalize the monster design.)